Thursday, March 29, 2007

Is Simon Cowell just a big queen?

That's what the former cowboy from The Village People is claiming! The always reputable "Enquirer" asked Randy Jones which male celebrities set off his gay-dar. Among various celebs like singer Kenny Chesney and John Travolta who he called a big fat lady, he said Simon's bitchiness gives him off as a big queen.

“Times have changed. I think actors and singers should realize that they can still be successful even if they are openly homosexual,” Jones told The Enquirer in an exclusive interview.

“In my opinion, Simon Cowell is the biggest queen on TV. To me, he gives off a ‘bi/gay’ vibe and tends to carry on with bitchy, campy commentary. I know a lot of gay men and Simon seems to me like a ‘gay wannabe.’”

Source Celebitchy

No comments: