Thursday, March 29, 2007

Starving for Sanjaya chick still alive

I was worried last night that "J" might have finally died after starving herself for over 3 weeks. Don't worry though, she's alive and barely kickin'! Her newest MySpace blog:

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Day 12


Sorry this wasn't up last night guys, I was just way too exhausted to even get into how I felt about last night's elimination. I thought it better to wait until today to be better rested.

I first want to say thanks to TMZ and the rest of you guys for worrying so much about me since then, that really means a lot. It's helping to get me through a rough time. Don't worry though, I'm still alive.

Of course Sanjaya should have been eliminated last night based on Tuesday's performances, that's a no brainer. Though for whatever reason, when the results were read I wasn't shocked by the outcome. Horribly dissapointed yes, but it seems like there is some part of me that is just getting used to him constantly being able to survive. Regardless, as much as I thought Chris Sligh was a good singer, if this were a "normal" season of American Idol and Sanjaya wasn't around, it would have been his night to go last night anyway.

As for me, as I'm sure many of you realized I wasn't really keeping up well with the page yesterday. Sorry about that. I am still feeling the toll this is taking on me. Another 7 days doesn't seem that bad though, so let's gear up for next week and boot Sanjaya at last!

I think I may actually have some suprises for you guys to look forward to in the next few days, I'll keep you posted.

- J


Phew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's such a dumbass. She's just playing everyone, i hope someone who knows her comes out and says she's just lying.