Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Who's gonna land the Britney Spears interview

"Who should get the Britney Spears interview?

After 27 days, Britney Spears is out of rehab and on the loose. No doubt the paparazzi will be hounding her more than ever, but you know that the traditional media-types are also calling for the story. At some point, Britney will talk. Was she an alcoholic? Was it drugs? Exhaustion? Or post-partum depression? Inquiring minds need to know!

But, who will she talk to? The options are varied. She could go to Oprah or Barbara Walters-- those two would be the biggies. Katie Couric is no doubt calling. And Matt Lauer. And Diane Sawyer. People magazine is a possibility, or maybe even something a little more upscale like Vanity Fair.
There's always David Letterman, who frequently gets surprise visits from Britney. (Although, that would be a big letdown because ol' Dave will probably let her off the hook after a joke or two) I'd like to see her talk to Oprah. That's an interview I'd probably watch. I'd like Oprah to ask her why she doesn't wear panties, what she sees in Kevin Federline, and of course what the hell happened that she shaved her head and attacked a photographer with an umbrella?!? If Oprah doesn't consider her guest to be her BFF, she does a great job asking really tough questions.

Of course, Britney could take the high road and ignore all the media requests. That would be truly awesome."

Go with Oprah! Or even better, come to me! My mom can take care of the kids and and I have plenty of red bull on hand so we could go on for hours.

Source TV Squad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree,Oprah or Barbara Walters
# 1
or Katie would be second.
I also like Dateline's ladies.
God,I can't remember her name,and I have been watching her all my life.LOL
I apologize.